“In 1904, Claude Guy and his brothers John, Edwin and Bernard McGuire formed a partnership that they called “Guy Brothers”. With an initial investment of $500 they purchased a 10 acre parcel of land at the head of St. Clements Bay in Clements, Maryland where they established a general mercantile business. Guy Brothers offered not only groceries, but other items such as furniture, clothing, fertilizer, farm implements and other farm supplies. Claude later purchased the stock held by his brothers and became the sole proprietor of Guy Brothers. In 1918, the business expanded to include the sale of Chevrolet automobiles, which later evolved into the establishment of Guy Chevrolet.”(Guy 1997)  It was also here that Guy Distributing Company (Anheuser-Busch Distributor) and Guy Brothers Implements (Massey-Ferguson Retailer) got their start.

Come by and check out our current boat inventory!

Opening Hours


8:00 am - 5:00 pm


8:00 am - 5:00 pm


8:00 am - 5:00 pm


8:00 am - 5:00 pm


8:00 am - 5:00 pm


8:00 am - 12:00 pm




Our Address:

23470 Budds Creek Rd Clements, Md 20624

Contact Owner

Claim Listing

Do you own this business?